Guidance Through Business Transactions
Our business transaction practice stems from our commercial litigation experience. We advise businesses in a wide range of industries, essentially acting as their outside legal counsel. Seeing how disputes are played out in the court system puts us in a superior position to provide the most thoughtful, creative and smart solutions to all our clients’ needs.
Our wide range of transactional law services includes the following.
- Providing Counsel to Business Owners
- Buying and Selling Businesses
- Creating LLCs, Corporations and Other Entities
- LLC Operating Agreements, Shareholder Agreements, Partnership Agreements
- Negotiating, Preparing and Reviewing Contracts
- Employment Agreements
- Licensing Agreements
- Administrative Hearings/Compliance